More Pasta?

You would think that we would have tired of pasta by now, but that is the farthest thing from the truth. The entire process of making pasta has proven to be addictive. The elixir for what ails me; even on days I did not realize I was in need of such a tonic. Today's pasta is really somewhat of a "kitchen fridge" project. We are throwing together whatever we can find in the icebox and seeing what sticks. Leftover grilled zucchini and baby peppers in a rainbow of colors enveloped in tender fettuccini ends up making a tasteful dish. Who knew?



Tomorrow morning I will wake to a less restrictive breakfast. Tomorrow's lunch can be any thing I choose and may only take five minutes to make. Tomorrow's dinner offers up possibilities of tasty quick fixes and guilt-free packaged dining. Or does it? After two weeks of real cooking, will it be that easy to go back?

No comments: